Valentine’s Day is here! Though we should love our pets and the people important to us every day of the year, this time of year is one that I usually get the most questions about love and how to best show it to those who mean the most to us. Below are the most common questions I get on the topic.
Q: What are you favorite things to give your pets on Valentine’s Day?
A: I give them special treats, and a lot of hugs and kisses.
Q: Valentine’s Day could be an emotional time for someone who may have recently lost a pet. What do you recommend to help get them through?
A:It is always hard when we have a pet pass away. Just remember all the good times we had with our pet. Most of the time our pets are with us spiritually.
Q: For someone who is bringing a new pet into their home this Valentine’s Day, do you have any suggestions to make sure the pet is happy in their new home?
A: My first suggestion would be to do a reading with me before you adopt a pet. I recommend doing a few visits with the new pet before you bring it home. If you have other pets, you need to have an introduction period before fully welcoming the pet into your home.
- What’s the best way to understand how my pet is feeling?
- Do your best to tune into your pet. We all have the ability to understand our pet on a deeper level.
- I love my pet. How do I know if my pet loves me?
- Our pets give us unconditional love all of the time. Treat them well.
- You are also a psychic for people. What about those who are looking for love, but have yet to find it?
- Yes, I also do readings for people. Learn to love yourself first. Make sure you are whole- don’t look for the other person to make you complete. Lastly schedule a reading with me and see what is in store for you. I would be happy to help.
That’s it! I hope you all have a happy Valentine’s Day! I am here to help you if you have any questions about your pet or your love life. I look forward to hearing from you!